WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
REGISTRATION AND PROFILE INFORMATION.When placing an order we ask you for your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address, and other information you choose to provide.
PAYMENT INFORMATION.When you make a purchase, we will collect that payment card information. Depending on your chosen payment option, we may use a third-party service provider that handles payments for us and will receive your payment card information.
COMMUNICATIONS.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Service team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send us, and other information you may choose to provide. We may also record your calls with our Customer Service team to handle your inquiry and for training, research and product development purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICE
LOCATION INFORMATION.When you use our Services, we receive your general location information (for example, your internet protocol ("IP") address may indicate your more general geographic region).
DEVICE INFORMATION.We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
USAGE INFORMATION.To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
INFORMATION FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES.We and third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. For example, we may use pixel tags to recognize and alert you, if you leave items in your shopping cart. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
- INFORMATION WE INFER
- We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on information we collect about you. For example, based on your browsing or purchasing activities, we may infer your purchasing preferences, and based on your IP address, we may infer your approximate location.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SERVICES.If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we may receive information about you, including your profile information, and your use of the third-party account. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
OTHER THIRD PARTIES.We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- To process and deliver purchases and exchanges.
- To send you security alerts, shipping notifications, and other administrative messages, to provide customer support, and for marketing purposes, such as to send you information about products, promotions, surveys, news, and events that we think may interest you.
- To customize our Services and product offerings to present you with tailored content, such as (i) remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our website(s); (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our Services and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on our website(s);
- To provide, maintain, and improve our products and Services, including customer service, including to create and manage an account on our Services;
- To record purchases that you have made through our Services;
- To allow you to post comments and communicate with us through our Services, including on our social media pages;
- To facilitate the connection of third-party services or applications, such as social networks;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including by identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers; and
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms Of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
HOW DO WE DISCLOSE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
THIRD PARTY APP INTEGRATIONS.If you connect a third-party application to our Services, we may disclose information with that third party.
ANALYTICS PARTNERSWe use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google's practices by going to https://www.google.com/
policies/privacy/partners/ (, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/ opens in a new tab) dlpage/gaoptout(opens in a new tab)
AS REQUIRED BY LAW AND SIMILAR DISCLOSURES.We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena or other lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (ii) respond to your requests; or (iii) protect your, our, or others' rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services.
CONSENT.We may also disclose your information with your permission or at your direction.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Depending on your jurisdiction and subject to certain limitations, you have the following rights with respect to the personal information we process about you:
Request a copy of the personal information Shylee Rose holds about you (including as necessary to support your right of data portability),
Request to know information about the categories of personal information we process about you,
Request that Shylee Rose correct your data,
Request that your data be deleted, and
Withdraw consent for any processing where we have requested your consent.
OPT OUT OF TARGETED ADVERTISING, SHARING, AND SALES
As described in the Advertising Partners section above, we engage third parties to help serve you targeted advertisements on other properties. Some of these activities may be considered "sales" or "sharing" of your personal information or "targeted advertising" under certain privacy laws. We may also share your email address to help us perform targeted advertising on other platforms.
You have the right to opt-out of targeted advertising, sharing, and sales of your personal information or you may opt out of cookie-based disclosures by visiting our Services with a legally-recognized opt-out preference signal enabled (such as the Global Privacy Control).
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS.If you would prefer not to receive marketing emails sent by one of our brands, simply click on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of any of those emails. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you other types of messages, such as purchase receipts, information about shipments, or emails about your purchase.
- Promotional Text Messages. You can opt-out of receiving text messages from us by replying "STOP" to the text message you receive from us or following other instructions provided to you when you elected to receive texts. Please note that this will only opt you out of the specific text messaging program associated with that number.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
NOTICE OF CHANGES
DATA SUBJECT REQUESTS
Please see the Your Privacy Rights and Choices section above for more information about your privacy rights and how to exercise them. In addition, you have the right to object to certain processing or request we restrict certain processing. To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we transfer personal information outside of the European Economic Area, United Kingdom or Switzerland, we will comply with applicable data protection laws. We may transfer your personal information to countries which provide an adequate level of protection under applicable data protection law, we may use contractual protections for the transfer of personal information. You may contact us as specified in the "Contact Us" section to obtain a copy of the safeguards we use to transfer personal information outside of the European Economic Area, United Kingdom or Switzerland.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or complaints. If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local data protection authority, please see: